Saturday, December 13, 2003

I'm posting from my computer at school, which is odd, because when I left my Internet Explorer wasn't working. It wouldn't open, which was very annoying because we have DSL here and, although I love instant messenger, there are only so many people I can talk to before I get bored and want to check my e-mail for the 50 bazillionth time.

Anyway, as of right now I have brought everything in from my car. Some of it is still downstairs . . . OK, most of it is still downstairs, but I've brought a few bags up to my room. I rearranged the furniture in my room and now there are books, papers, CDs, and clothes all over the floor and my bed. I have a feeling I'm going to be up for a while, because my bed isn't made and I can't make it until I move everything that's sitting on it. It would probably help if I brought my sheets up from the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment