Monday, February 16, 2004

Ugh. I feel like hell. I woke up this morning with a pounding headache, a sore throat, and the inability to breathe. Fun times. I spent pretty much the entire day in bed, which would have been nice if I hadn't been so drugged up. What really sucked is today is the day the seniors skipped meeting and met at Station. I was looking forward to it, but I pretty much slept right through it.

I went home yesterday for dinner. My parents had started painting the basement and the house smelled really bad. I took my sister to see the puppies at my aunt's house. I'd been meaning to get over there to see them. Her dog had 7 yellow labs. I saw them right after they were born, but they're not really that much fun at that time. Unfortunately, I took so long to get over there that there were only two puppies left, but they were still really cute. Nothing beats the Thanksgiving five years ago at this same aunt's house, when her dog had just had 11 black and chocolate labs. That's actually where we got our dog, Ripley.

I'm watching this Lifetime movie right now and it's so messed up, even for Lifetime. It's called She's Too Young or something like that, and it's about how all these high school freshmen girls have sex with all these people and a bunch of them get syphillis. Yeah. Because that happened at my high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment