Monday, October 11, 2004

life is good

Sometimes I worry about stupid shit. And when I do, I have to sit down and give myself a reality check. You know how I do that? I think about people who aren't as lucky as I am. Because I am lucky. I have a great family, that loves me and supports me even when I make stupid mistakes (oh, and when I make mistakes, I make 'em BIG). I have wonderful friends, as I was reminded again tonight; friends who make me laugh and who I love more than I ever thought was possible. I'm healthy, I've always had a place to sleep, I've never gone hungry, and a lot of the negative things in my life are my own fault, and I know if I try hard enough I can turn even those negative things around.

When I think about stuff like that, I really can't freak out about a test or what I'm going to do with my life or who wins the election or how my car smells like freaking garlic right now (thanks Olive Garden).

I'm just damn happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment