Monday, July 17, 2006

In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, "Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me and I'm dead."

Oh why is it so hot outside? So hot. It makes me want to die. I got in the car yesterday and it was all, "Bitch, you are crazy . . . go back inside!" Whatever CAR, what am I supposed to do? WALK to the store? I would die.

The baseball game on Friday wasn't so bad because once it got dark it wasn't too hot. Ok, that's a lie, it was still pretty hot, but I had beer and a hot dog so I didn't care. Although, in hindsight, it would have been smarter to have more than a hot dog and a handful of peanuts for dinner. THE MORE YOU KNOW. Anyway, the Reds won, and did you know they shoot off FIREWORKS when the Reds win? That was the best part of the game.

My roommate and I went swimming on Saturday, because it was, again, really hot outside and what else are you supposed to do? Apparently I fell asleep (or passed out from heat exhaustion) at one point and was snoring. Not loudly, but still. Snoring at the pool. So pretty.

That night we went to Young's Dairy Farm to get dinner and go putt-putting for my roommate's mom's birthday. I did not wear appropriate shoes. I don't know what I was thinking but I was definitely THAT girl that you see and think, "why did she wear those shoes to go putt-putting?" Anyway. I came in second to last, only eight strokes ahead of Heidi's eight-year-old cousin, Aaron. Although, I didn't hit myself in the head with my golf ball this time, so that's a step in the right direction. I rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment