Tuesday, August 31, 2004

the one where i write about coffee . . . again

Against my better judgement last night, I made some coffee. My reasoning was, I had to finish The Picture of Dorian Gray (which I did, and I loved) for class today. I was still at a slow part of the book. If I'd known how good it was going to get in the next few chapters, I wouldn't have needed the coffee to stay awake.

I love coffee. I really do. I didn't start drinking it until spring break when we'd have it after dinner every night. Now I smell it and I (practically) start salivating. There's something about drinking it that reminds me of all-nighters up in Hollenbeck.

Maybe that's why I couldn't sleep last night. I didn't drink THAT much of it, but I don't think I really fell asleep all night.

Should make today interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment