Thursday, November 09, 2006

The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries.

So, it's like freakishly warm outside right now. What's up with that? We had our heat on and I got home from work and it felt like an oven (one where the knob isn't on upside-down) or a sauna or, like, I don't know . . . Iraq. You like that? Topical, right? WOW. Anyway.

Completely off-topic, but I think I need to exorcise the words "like" and "um" from my vocabulary. Once I get those out of the way, I can concentrate on the curse words.

Earlier today, I was really bored, so I started feeding different pictures of myself into that myheritage celebrity match-up thingie. What, are you judging me? What do you do when you're bored? Anyway, I need something to fill the time besides blogs, myspace, and craigslist. So, I uploaded a couple different pictures of myself and came up with some repeat offenders. They ranged from young or youngish (Famke Jensen, Elizabeth Hurley, Kate Beckinsale) to old (Mary Tyler Moore, Judy Garland . . . at least they used young pictures, I guess) to WTF (Katherine Heigl aka Batshit Crazy Izzy Who Killed Denny and Now We're Supposed to Like, Feel SORRY For Her from Grey's Anatomy, Audrey Tautou, and I'm gonna go ahead and throw Judy Garland in here because seriously? wtf).

Whatever, Internets! I don't care how much you butter me up, you're not getting any more of my money! Leave me alone, I hate you!

I'm sorry I yelled, Internets. I didn't really mean that. Let's never fight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment