Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm bred for my skills in magic, who am I?

Last night, we didn't have many trick-or-treaters and the ones we did have had boring costumes like princesses or pirates. Most of them had just gone to the store and bought a scary mask to wear with regular clothes. Newsflash, kids, that is not a costume! You are boring! The last trick-or-treater we had was dressed in a storebought Spongebob costume, but because he was at least one of the coolest cartoon characters of all time I gave him like five pieces of candy. Also, because we had a shitload of candy leftover.

It was not a very stimulating two hours, though. I spent most of my time drawing pictures in my sister's notebook of ligers, Napoleon Dynamite's sweet picture of his date Trisha (there's a lot more where this came from, if you go to the dance with me), and Spongebob being chased by a jellyfish in a ghost costume. Then I realized how cool I am and ate some more candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment