Saturday, August 25, 2007

what? everybody else was doing it

1. The phone rings, who do you want it to be?
It doesn't matter, I probably wouldn't answer it anyway.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes, but only because I feel guilty when I look at the poor, scrawny cart boys standing around outside.

3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed again, would you?
You know, I've given a lot of thought to this (lies) and I think I've come up with an answer: Shut up, Survey.

4. Do you take compliments well?
No. If someone compliments me on something, like say . . . my hair? What I really think they mean is, "oh man, your hair looks like shit but I'm going to compliment you on it because I feel sorry for you."

5. Do you play Sudoku?
I'm not even smart enough for crossword puzzles.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
I doubt it. In fact, I'd probably be the first one to be eaten by a bear or a lion or a rabid squirrel.

7. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you would save?
I should probably say Phoebe, right?

8. Who was the last person you slept in the bed with?
Phoebe. And now I'm incredibly depressed.

9. Who do you text the most?
Heidi? Man, this answer would have been way different like five months ago.

10. Favorite children's book?
The Giving Tree. Does A Wrinkle in Time count?

11. Eye color?
Blue. Or grey, according to Creepy IT guy at work.

12. How tall are you?
OK, here's the thing. When I went to the doctor a year ago, I was 5'2 AND THREE QUARTERS but yesterday they said I was 5'2 AND A HALF. So I'm shrinking. Already. Soon I will be 3'7.

13. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
God no.

14. Any secret admirers?
I really doubt it.

15. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
I don't remember, but I can't say I've missed it.

16. Favorite ex?
The eX-Files . . . wow, that was so lame. I apologize.

17. Where was the furthest place you traveled?
Mars.

18. Do you like mustard?
I didn't think so, but then I found a bottle of grey poupon in the fridge and I tried it and it turns out I like it. So. There THAT is.

19. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Can I eat in bed?

20. Do you miss anyone?
I think I told you to shut up, Survey.

21. Can you do splits?
No, and I would probably break something if I tried.

22. What movie do you want to see right now?
Big.

23. What did you do for New Years Eve?
Went to Chicago. It was a weird night.

24. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
I think? I don't really remember it.

25. Was your mom a cheerleader?
No, but I was. DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MINDS?

26. What's the last letter of your middle name?
N

27. Are you Hispanic?
Not that I know of.

28. Do you like Care Bears?
Let's put it this way . . . I still have a Care Bear from when I was a baby. It's the green one. I sleep with it every night. I used to call it my "Dabbledoo" because I couldn't say "bear." I'm going to stop before this gets any weirder.

29. What do you buy at the movies?
Duh, popcorn.

30. Do you know how to play poker?
Not at all. One time, I tried to learn and it did not sink in. Also, I suck at lying so I'm guessing I don't have much of a poker face.

31. Do you wear your seatbelt?
If I'm in the front seat.

32. What do you wear to sleep?
Shorts and a t-shirt.

33. Anything big ever happen in your CITY?
I don't know. One time they had these peace talks for Bosnia here and everyone was all "why are they doing that HERE? oh, right, cause there's nothing else to do except talk about peace."

34. Is your hair straight or curly?
Mostly straight. Sometimes annoyingly wavy.

35. Is your tongue pierced?
No. Ow!

36. Do you like Liver and Onions?
Never tried it, but I'm gonna guess NO.

37. Do you like funny or serious people better?
I dislike all people equally.

38. Ever been to L.A.?
I think? When I was in 3rd grade?

39. Who is on your mind right now?
Jim Halpert, but that's pretty much a given.

40. Any plans 4 tonight?
No, I'm grounded and have to stay in and write articles. WAH WAH WAAAAAH.

41. What are your favorite songs at the moment?
This.

42. Do you hate chocolate?
I the opposite of hate chocolate. I want to have chocolate's babies and then eat them because they'd be made of chocolate.

43. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
Nothing, really, because I have grown up into a responsible adult (Bwaahaahaa!)

44. Are you a gullible person?
Well, this one time my dad convinced me that Vulcans were real. So I went to school and my 3rd grade teacher asked us what color blood is and someone answered "red," of course, and then I raised my hand and said, "except Vulcans . . . my dad says that Vulcans have black blood." So what does that tell you?

45. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
Not at all. Good thing, too.

46. If you could have any job what would it be?
Beer taste-tester.

47. Are you easy to get along with?
So easy. Hahaha.

48. What is your favorite time of day?
When I'm asleep. Is that sad? It sounds sad.

49. Are you generally a happy person?
For the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment