Saturday, June 16, 2007

Did you hear that? That was my mind blowing.

YOU GUYS. So I have that wedding today? So I had to get up early and shave my legs and finish packing and all? AND not ONLY am I on time, I am actually EARLY so now I have time to kill which is why, Internets, I am blogging right now instead of . . . I don't know, running around the apartment in my bra and underwear looking for tissue paper to wrap the present because IT'S ALREADY WRAPPED, BITCHES.

Anyway. Last night, my parents stopped by and totally interrupted my packing (read: my sitting around, watching The Daily Show and drinking wine time) and I wish I had recorded my mom because she was in rare form. All I remember is something about how cats have tight asses. OH, and apparently my dad was offended that I didn't acknowledge that he commented on an earlier entry. SORRY, DAD! Try not to be so sensitive, you girl. Hee. Kidding! I love you!

OK, I'm off to wedding time. I'm going to try my best to hide in the bathroom during both the bouquet toss and any chicken dancing that may occur. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment