Monday, June 25, 2007

You know what else is facing five Goliaths? America -- Al-Qaeda. Global warming. Sex predators. Mercury poisoning. So do we just give up?

Man, that last post was all kinds of whiny, wasn't it? And I didn't even tell you the best part of the trip! When I say best part, I may be exaggerating a tiny bit because . . . it was more traumatizing than good but I WILL NEVER FORGET IT.

So there we are, driving along the highway, minding our own business, when OUT OF NOWHERE something thumps along the windshield. Then TO OUR HORROR we looked at the passenger side windshield and there was a bug the size of Cincinnati stuck in the windshield wiper. It was ginormous. We named it Bob. He stayed with us almost all the way through Indiana, until we stopped at a gas station and I peeled it off with a paper towel and screeched like, well, a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment