Thursday, October 05, 2006

For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?

Today I wore my WWEBD shirt to work. I'm wearing a jacket over it, but my coworkers are coming dangerously close to realizing just how weird I am.

I can't believe I didn't mention this before now, but Lost started yesterday. Lost. I will admit that, in the past, I have been a tad obsessive about this show but I'm trying to stop. Last night's show did a good job of cooling that fire, because after the awesome WTF moment in the very beginning, the rest of the episode was kind of slow. Although, putting Sawyer in a giant, Skinner box was brilliant. And I don't know why, but the whole "fish biscuit" thing cracked me up.

OK, so this morning as I was getting ready for work, I was watching The Daily Buzz on the WB. Or the CW. Whatever the hell it's called now. Anyway, guess who was a guest host . . . Jase from Big Brother. I know. I KNOW. I'm usually pretty confused in the morning when I'm getting ready, but today I thought I was hallucinating. Or still asleep and dreaming. But no. Jase was there, on my TV, and not wearing a mandana or fixing his hair while doing Blue Steel. And SPEAKING of his hair, it wasn't nearly as spiky as it used to be. Someone must have finally told him how ridiculous he looked. I was actually kind of ashamed of myself that I recognized a reality contestant on a little known morning show within five seconds, although if it had been Dr. Will guest hosting? I'd still be at home watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment