Saturday, October 21, 2006

Help me, Internets, you're my only hope

So, because I am incapable of making decisions for myself, especially important decisions like what to be for Halloween, I am leaving it up to you, The Internets, to decide for me. Please help me. Please? If you help me, I promise to post a picture of myself in said Halloween costume. Of course, I could be lying like I tend to do for no reason whatsoever, but still . . . maybe this time I'M NOT. Anyway. Here are your choices, in no particular order:

A spelling bee: I will dress as a bee and tape letters to myself, even though, according to Beau, no mens will hit on a girl in this costume. WHAT. EVER.

God's Gift to Men (thanks, Heather!): Probably the easiest of the costumes, but I'm not sure I have the confidence to pull this off. Although, I will be imbibing alcohol (aka liquid confidence) while wearing the costume, so who knows.

Pam Beesley: For obvious reasons, as I am obsessed with the show, I would love to dress as Pam. However, unless my hair grows six inches in the next week, I will have to wear a wig and homey don't play that.

A Lost castaway: Because it is easy and I'm lazy.

Monica Gellar: I think it's a couple years outdated, to be honest, but it's easy. And like I said, I'm lazy.

Karen from Will and Grace: Again, it's a couple years outdated, but it fits with my hair and also I'd get to carry around a martini glass all night and be mean to people.

Lucille Bluth: COME ON. She is only the coolest TV character, EVER, and also, like Karen, I'd get to carry around a martini glass all night and be mean to people. I'm just not sure anyone would know who I was.

Your Suggestion: Seriously, bring it.

That's all I got. I think. So, I leave it to you, dear Internets, to tell me what to do. And if you all vote for different things I will be forced to hunt you down and axe murder you. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment