Wednesday, October 11, 2006

if you try singing that bad day song to me I will kick you in the balls or ballular area

Today was such a shitty day at work, and I do mean for everyone, that our office manager left the office for a little while and came back with a variety of six packs for us all to take home. Since we're not allowed to drink at work, you see.

I got the Blue Moon. I even stopped by the grocery on the way home to pick up an orange. I also bought some milk and cookies to take to work for everyone tomorrow, because I wanted to pay it forward and avoid becoming karma's bitch. I'm not sure that cookies outshine alcohol, but they are damn good cookies and anyway, there are few simple pleasures in life as comforting as a glass of milk and some cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment