Wednesday, October 04, 2006

so scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young

In order for me to consider myself an responsible (key word) adult, the following things need to happen:

  1. I need to stop calling Phoebe things like slut, whore, slutbag whore, bitch, and skank.
  2. I need to stop eating Esther Price candy and calling it breakfast because, although it IS delicious (no, seriously, DELICIOUS), it is not exactly healthy.
  3. I need to stop quoting The Office. Because randomly shouting "DOWNSIZING?" confuses people. Unless their names are Three-Hole-Punch Steve and Dwight K. Shrute.
  4. I need to say "I Do" to something other than "would you like another shot of tequila?"
  5. I need to pass a small child directly out of my vajayjay*.

So, yeah. I think I've got a while.

*I need to stop writing entries in my blog just so I can say "vajayjay" and giggle like a 12-year-old.

No comments:

Post a Comment