Sunday, April 11, 2004

Happy Easter! I feel like such a heathen because we didn't go to church today. But at least I don't feel like a hypocrite for sitting in church on Easter even though I don't go to church regularly anymore. I was kind of glad that I woke up at 11:30 today and realized that we weren't going, not because I'm a sinner (ok, I am) but because I stayed up til 3:30 AM reading Angels and Demons.

I'm determined to finish that book today. Even though I should be working on my thesis. I did a lot of work on it yesterday and I'm planning on devoting all of tonight to work on it. Except, I'll take a break to watch Alias, of course.

I just talked to Stiffie and she hurt her neck. It sounds really painful, but she gets to take some interesting drugs. Feel better, Stiffie! Here is something to brighten your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment