Sunday, April 18, 2004

life on a bardge

I'm so tired, but this weekend was really fun. We went to formal last night. It was on a bardge overlooking the Ohio River. I had a lot of fun, but it didn't live up to past years. I think part of it is that we went to this really nice place in Columbus sophomore and junior year, so those of us who remember both were really spoiled. This place just wasn't as nice. Just ask Lampl, who was really upset that we had to get our own food, and I quote, "We had to pay 45 dollars for an f-ing buffet? That's bullshit." Hee.

We did get to watch Zoolander on the bus, though. That was awesome. And we went to the bar afterwards, and for some reason they closed later than usual. Of course, that didn't stop us from sitting at our table for as long as possible while this asshole that works there (I don't remember his name) kept yelling at us to leave. Even though there were plenty of other people still there. I mean, damn, it's not like we were throwing beer all over the place or puking everywhere.

Anyway. I think I need Wendy's today.