Monday, April 05, 2004

Ok, this will be funny to probably two other people and that's it, but I don't care. I'm watching Passions (yeah, I don't know why) and every time Pilar says Theresa's name I crack up. If she calls her "mi hija" I might just hyperventilate. Teehee.

I'm about to turn it off anyway, since I need to get back to my thesis. Yay. I woke up sick this morning. I felt fine last night. I think my body just knows that I have a lot to do today, so it's all like, "no, Jennie, I won't let you concentrate on your very important paper, even though you have to do well on it to graduate . . . instead, I think I'll make your head and throat hurt and give you a fever and make sure that staring at the computer screen causes your eyes to get all squinty and hurty."

Don't mind me. I'm on drugs. By the way. This is study break number one. Stay tuned, because I'm sure there will be many more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment