Monday, April 05, 2004

Study break number two, but it shouldn't really count because I'm about to eat dinner. And everyone knows that the most important thing you can do when you have a lot of work to do is make sure you eat nutritious meals. So, really, skipping dinner would be setting me back on the whole thesis thing.

I have been getting a lot of work done, although not as much as I probably should be. I think I'd be ten times more productive if I'd sign off of Instant Messenger and stop checking my email every 5 minutes. Chances are, if you've been online at all today, I've looked your away message about 7 times a minute. Don't worry, I'm not stalking. Just procrastinating.

I accomplished other things today, too. I updated my WinAmp, so now I can listen to the radio on my computer. I changed my buddy icon. I changed some stuff in my AIM profile. I went to the library and printed some more articles for my thesis. Totally productive, right?

Also, I'm continuing to work even though I got a very nasty paper cut in the library earlier. It still hurts, and here I am, still typing. I should get a medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment