Sunday, April 25, 2004

my new friend, tito

I just watched Kill Bill. It was really graphic, which I was expecting, but they did it in such an unrealistic way that it wasn't difficult to watch. There was a lot of blood spurting, though. I really want to buy the soundtrack now. The music throughout the movie was awesome.

I can't believe it's Sunday and I've let another weekend slip by without having done anything productive. On Friday Stiffie, Heidi and I saw 13 Going on 30, which was better than I expected it to be. I mean, I was expecting it to be entertaining, but I was surprised that I laughed pretty much constantly throughout the movie. It was like Big for girls. There's this one part in the movie where everyone is at a party, and no one is dancing, so Jennifer Garner has the DJ play Thriller and everyone gets up and does the dance. So funny.

Yesterday morning I went to a memorial service for my Uncle Al, which was really nice. I got to see some family that I hadn't seen in a while, and as always, they were full of stories. My favorite being the time my dad and uncle John were at their aunt and uncle's house, playing Lost in Space outside with their cousins. Apparently, at some point, the weather got really bad, it started raining, wind was blowing stuff everywhere, etc. Well, they all stand outside and watch this happen, and they found out later that it wasn't just bad weather, it was a tornado. So, they stood outside and watched a tornado go by, then it got sunny again and they went back to playing Lost in Space. This is my family. Hee.

Yesterday afternoon Mary, Janna, Danielle and I went to the reservoir (that's a really hard word to spell) with squirt guns and the inflatable goal post that Lampl won at crab races. We found a drinking fountain and proceeded to have a squirt gun fight. Then we saw some little kids watching, so we gave them squirt guns, too, and played with them for a while. It was hilarious. One of them was named Tito, and he was probably 2 or 3, and he kept running straight at the goal post and tackling it, then giggling like it was the funniest thing ever.

Then we drove around campus squirting people from Mary's car. So fun.

Because we're 5.