Sunday, April 04, 2004

So, this is how much work I got done on my thesis at home . . .

Ok, so nothing. Sue me. And I'm really tired now, because I think I got a total of 7 hours sleep this entire weekend. Squeaky bed + cats + people snoring = no sleep. Plus, Oh Brother Where Art Thou is on tv right now and I'd much rather lie in bed and watch it than sit here at my computer spewing out bullshit. Lovely image, isn't it.

It is so scary that we have a month of classes left, a week of finals, and then it's graduation. I still have no job. I really have no idea what I want to do. I don't know where I would like to find a job. I don't know what this mystery job might be.

I, therefore, am screwed. So, for those lucky ones who have jobs, maybe I could just travel around and crash on your couches. Otherwise, I'll be living in a cardboard box begging for money to use to go to an internet cafe and get online and update this webpage so everyone feels sorry for my homeless, jobless, smelly, sad self.

My backup is to move to Europe and become a gypsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment