Wednesday, September 29, 2004

egg this, jerk

Yesterday some little shit-for-brains-dickless bastard egged my car. It's all over the back windshield. It's disgusting. At least the weather has cooled off, though, and it doesn't smell. The last time someone egged my car, it was all over the left side of the car and it was the middle of summer. Not pleasant.

I really don't understand the thrill with egging things. It's not that I haven't done my fair share of damage to property that doesn't belong to me, but usually that damage was done with toilet paper or shaving cream.

But what's the thrill with throwing eggs? Is it the satisfying crack as the egg hits the target? Is it making a mess of a car? Because my car was already really dirty. This is the car that's never been through a car wash. I'll clean the windows at gas stations, and clean it myself about once a year, but usually I just let the rain rinse off the film of grime that normally coats it.

It hasn't rained in a while, though. Maybe it's time for Baby's First Car Wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment