Monday, September 13, 2004

promises

I start my sign language class tomorrow.

I promise I'll try to learn how to sign all the dirty words and post them on here.

Which could be difficult, because I'll have to take pictures of myself signing.

Hmm.

I had this really great entry about bras that I tried to post earlier today, but Blogger ate it or something. I was going to try to recreate it, but I'm not in a very bra mood right now.

I promise to rewrite it later.

But I can't promise that it'll be good. Or interesting (although what about bras ISN'T interesting?)

It might even be disturbing to some of you.

You know who you are.

I know you're afraid of bras.

It's OK, though.

Bras can be scary.

I wonder how many more Google hits I'll get now that I've typed "bra" so many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment