Sunday, September 12, 2004

fish like ham, right?

I had the weirdest dreams last night. I had a beer a couple hours before I went to bed, I wonder if that had anything to do with it. I've noticed that whenever I drink, even if it's just a little bit, I always have the most bizarre dreams. And I have weird dreams on a nightly basis, so you can imagine how weird the alcohol-induced dreams must be.

I don't really remember what the dreams were about, just a couple of bits. Like, I was in J.C. Penney's at one point, trying to buy some clothes, but the total came out to some ungodly amount. The cashier told me that if I found some old receipt he'd take off 10% or something. So I turn around and there's this huge bookcase full of loose papers and I started running around and freaking out because I couldn't find the right receipt.

Whatever. The weirdest part of the dream was when I started feeding my fish pieces of ham.

Yeah, I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment