Friday, September 10, 2004

where's chandler?

Joey started last night, and I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't suck. It was actually pretty good. There were some laugh-out-loud moments, which is more than I can say for most sitcoms on TV now. There were also some Friends-mentions, but they probably shouldn't do that a lot. I liked the woman who plays his sister, and the guy who plays his nephew. The only character I didn't really care for was the married, blonde, neighbor. I don't see the point of her, and she seems really boring. I wish they'd let Joey take the chick and the duck with him to LA, though.

But, hello! Stiffler's mom is on the show! I had no idea she was on it until I saw the show's intro. Awesome.

Also? I hope the fake boob jokes stop immediately. Really. It's all, "oooh, Joey's sister has fake boobs, they're big and fake and men stare, like haha, not," and that's just tiresome.

The Apprentice started last night, too, which makes me happy. Seriously, hearing the opening credits made me giddy. I love that show.

I watched part of that show, Medical Investigation, but lost interest pretty quickly. Could they have given it a more generic name? Why not just call it, "NYCSIER" because that's what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment