Sir asked me some questions. You should play, too. It's fun! Like a game. Here is how you play:
1. Leave me a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll email you five questions of my choosing.
3. You update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. They will answer these questions. If they don't, you can legally hunt them down and destroy them by the method of your choosing.
1. The last time I went to Cedar Point, a friend of mine renamed 'The Demon Drop' to 'The Semen Drop' and we laughed and laughed. So, which do you prefer: King's Island or Cedar Point? Explain yourself!
Hee. Semen drop. I'd have to go with King's Island, if only because it's closer and I've been there 80 hundred million times, so I somewhat know my way around. I get lost in my hometown, so knowing how to get around a place is like my favorite thing ever. Plus also, King's Island has The Beast and it's been so long since I've been to Cedar Point that I've forgotten how awesome most of the roller coasters are, so THEREFORE I can live without them.
2. What do you love?
SNOW DAYS. PUPPIES. Also: taking a shower and then putting my pajamas back on, spending an entire afternoon doing nothing but reading, watching Thursday night TV with Heidi, sitting at a bar with friends, drinking outside on a warm day, Guitar Hero, buying books, road trips, cheesecake, spooning, pizza, wine, listening to my parents fake-bicker, text messages from my sister, organizing things, blogging, coffee, warm weather (come back, sun!), live music, when TV shows BLOW MY MIND, The Collective, sleeping in, the Internets, penguins, Tamara's stories, making plans, super spicy chili, roller coasters, stealing pens from hotels.
3. Is the Jesus on I-75 struggling to break free from his Ohio grave or sinking into the state and beseeching his Dad to throw him a rope?
CLEARLY he just witnessed a touchdown.
4. Is there a particular part of the greater Dayton metro area that you really dig? (How about what they've done to the Dayton Mall? Talk about putting lipstick on a pig.)
I really like the Oregon District. Joe lives within walking distance, and I never used to go there because A) I never wanted to try and find a parking spot and B) 15 minutes is SO FAR AWAY. Yeah. Anyway, they have good bars, restaurants, and coffee shops, the most disorganized used book store I have ever seen, a movie theater, a weird shop where they sell random crap and are open really weird hours, and a huge music store. I heart it. Plus, it's home of Hauntfest at Halloween and the street is made of bricks.
I also like Cox Arboretum when I'm feeling nature-y. They have hiking trails and a bird blind and a butterfly house and it's really pretty and quiet there. Plus, it has Cox in the name and that's just awesome.
5. What would be your ideal job and where would it be?
You know how on Television Without Pity they just recap TV shows and then make fun of them? I would like to do this all day. At home, in my pajamas. And get paid for it.
That, or I wish they'd hire me at that used book store in the Oregon District. I want to organize the shit out of it. Plus, I bet they'd let me wear a t-shirt, jeans, and my Chuck Taylors every day.