So, you know, I guess it would seem that the year is going out the way it so often comes in: with too little sleep and a headache. I guess what I'm trying to say is I feel hungover even though I haven't had a drop of alcohol which seems unfair? But c'est la vie.
I'm so tired, in fact, that I have started babbling even more incoherently than I usually do, leading Joe to tell me multiple times to just take a nap already. But will I? No! Because I'm not tired! I am basically this today:
|TAKE A NAP|
1. I had some book reviews published on Pajiba. SO AWESOME.
2. Related: Marcus Zusak, author of The Book Thief, tweeted me about my review of his book. SO VERY AWESOME.
3. Also related: blogger and writer Pamela Ribon also tweeted in response to a review. ALSO SO VERY AWESOME.
4. I quit the job that was causing me emo feelings.
5. I got a new job where it's actually in the job description to play with dogs and cats.
6. I went on several trips, Chicago (twice!), South Carolina, Florida, and had almost 100% positive experience with all! I say almost because one trip was for work. The non-work parts were awesome. The work-work parts were...not.
7. Two friends had babies.
9. Had some feelings about volunteering.
10. Wrote a lot. I know it doesn't seem like it if you just look here but I wrote here and for Cannonball Read and Ashley's Harry Potter project but I also did a lot more personal writing. So there's that.
There's probably more but I'm tired of typing and really wanted to end on 10 SO THERE.
Happy New Year, internet. I wish you many David Tennant GIFs (and, you know, other good things) in the coming year!