Saturday, November 07, 2009

NaNo Day 7

Oh, Internets, I did NOT want to write anything today. In fact, I started a post about an hour ago about how I was going to skip writing today because I was ahead of my projected word count and then I thought, "wow, this is how quitting starts," and so I started writing. And crazy story started spilling out and I'm still not sure how I feel about it, but you know what? I can get rid of it later if I need to. It's a comforting thought to have when writing nutso things, that it doesn't have to be permanent.

Anyway. Here are my totals for the day:

Word goal for the day: 1667
Words written today: 1774
Total goal: 11669
Total written so far: 14338
Words ahead/behind goal: +2669

Now if you'll excuse me, since I'm already being all productive, I think I might continue that and go work out and then fold laundry and clean up the kitchen and then, you know, maybe shower before Joe comes over and we make INSTEAD OF BUY a delicious dinner.

WHO AM I?

2 comments:

  1. See, I might have that "this is how quitting starts" thought, but more often than not, I ignore it. Good for you for battling through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this point, I can't quit because I've been talking about it too much. Hee.

    ReplyDelete