Sunday, August 07, 2005

My case of the Mondays starts on Sunday night

Once again, it's almost 8 o'clock on a Sunday, I'm realizing that the weekend hours are quickly dwindling away and I've accomplished almost nothing.

Here is what I have accomplished this weekend:

done one load of laundry
done dishes
gotten a haircut
watched four movies
read one and a half books
caught up on all the sleep I didn't get last week

Yeah. That sounds pretty good.

On a complete sidenote, I'm also realizing how hard it is to save money, especially now that I NEED to be saving as much as possible because my secret plans are pretty dependent on me saving enough money.

So. I think I may get rid of my internet and phone line. I'll keep my cell phone, of course. But after staring at a computer screen all day long, I really don't care to do it once I get home. I'm going back and forth on this. On the one hand, it's really convenient to have the internet in case I need to look something up. On the other hand, the things I tend to look up (for instance, earlier I looked up which state has the most airports and Google was NO HELP AT ALL, so the Internet lost one point) usually have no importance whatsoever, other than to satisfy my curiosity.

This is just like Sophie's Choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment