Tuesday, August 02, 2005

but my lips hurt real bad!

Oh, Napoleon. I feel your pain. My lips, they are so chapped right now and I'm not sure why. It could be the massive dehydration from this weekend, it could be sunburn, I don't know. All I know is, when your lips are already chapped, and you were up until 5:30 AM drinking, it's probably not a good idea to go lie in the sun for two hours. Also, Blistex is a dirty, dirty liar. SPF 15, my ass.

So, yeah. Good weekend, but I'm still feeling the aftereffects. And it's not like I've learned anything, either, because I went swimming this afternoon and since my chapstick melted in the sun and I was too lazy to walk my ass back to my apartment to get more, my lips, they still hurt real bad.

And it's really, really hard not to call each and every one of my friends and say, "Is Grandma there?"*

*If you don't get that, I'm sorry, but seriously . . . go rent Napoleon Dynamite.

No comments:

Post a Comment