Wednesday, September 21, 2005

this is the LAST ONE, I swear

After what was arguably one of the least satisfying season finales of a reality show ever (except for when the crowd cheered for Janelle the loudest, or for when Kaysar told Jennifer to think for herself, or for when the crowd booed Cappy, or for when Howie called Ivette and Maggie America's Least Favorite Choice*), I just have one thing to say . . .

Kaysar? Call me.

*Which was awesome, did you see their faces? Hilarious. Also, do you think CBS realized that no one gave a shit which one of those women won? Is that why they waited until the last ten minutes to announce the winner or do they always do that? Seriously, though, I had completely forgotten that they had neglected to tell us the winner until the Chenbot reminded us because I JUST DIDN'T CARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment