Thursday, May 01, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again

Just kidding, I'll be back Sunday.

I'm totally cheating right now. It's actually Wednesday but I'm not posting this until Thursday, right before I leave for the airport. HA. HA. Suckers. I feel bad about cheating, but not really. You see, who knows if I'll have time to post at the airport? I might get detained because they think I'm smuggling something onto the plane. I'm not, but they might think it. Or what if I'm just too lazy to get my computer out of my bag? That's the more likely scenario, if I'm being completely honest.

Did you know when I was little, I used to call airplanes, "airpeeps?" Well, I did. I also called my mom, "Bobby," and our dog (Rusty), "Busty." Also, I had a green Carebear that I called my "dabbledoo." I don't know where the hell that came from. No one does. Not even that computer from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy that knew the answer to life, the universe and everything knows where I came up with "dabbledoo." Stop talking, Jennie. OK, bye.

3 comments:

  1. see you in four and a half hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want full details on the beer drinking of this trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:37 AM

    I thought the dabbledoo was cute!!!

    ReplyDelete