Saturday, May 03, 2008

in west Philadelphia, born and raised

Do you guys want to see the awesome notepad Kat gave me? Here it is:

hee

I'd show you the pictures of the actual letters we wrote (to both Ben Franklin and the Holiday Inn), but they're on my camera and I don't have the cord with me. So. You'll have to wait. Try and be patient, OK?

I am now going to tell you something that is going to blow your mind. I haven't watched The Office from this week yet. Can you even believe it? We were going to watch it, but I think we forgot. And then went to this awesome restaurant that looked like a diner on the outside but was a hipster's paradise on the inside. The food was delicious. So was this one drink, I forget what it was called. But it was so good. Good story.

Yesterday, we walked all around the city. Abigail used the power of Google Maps to figure out we walked eight miles. I wore sandals. This was a bad decision. One of many I have made, but not even the worst I've made on this trip (so far).

2 comments:

  1. The Continental?

    I'm glad you guys are having fun! And envious, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:47 PM

    The fact that you haven't watched this week's Office yet makes this post just noise coming from an ugly scientist. And you will understand what that means after you watch it.

    ReplyDelete