So. I won NaNoWriMo. I finished writing 50,000 words yesterday, verified it on the NaNo site, and was proclaimed a winner, but I didn't feel like one. I actually felt very meh about it and I think it's because I didn't really care about my story at all. I only finished it out of spite, really, because I wanted to say I won. It's finished in that it's more than 50,000 words long, but it's not finished in that it comes to a satisfying ending. And it probably never will because it's SO BAD that I never want to think about it again. Note to self: don't start knocking up characters and having others make out and letting people get kidnapped by bad guys JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN. Anyway. NaNo is over and, once I post this, NaBlo is also over so I'm left feeling all, "now what?"
Well, right now, "now what" means 10 on Tuesday so...that's something, I guess. Wah wah waaaaaah.
1. Where are you from? Have you lived there your whole life?
I am from Narnia or Hogwarts or Terabithia, which really means I live inside my head and, yes, I've lived there my whole life.
2. How would you classify your clothing style?
3. What kind of car do you drive?
A blue one.
4. What would your dream home look like if you could have it (or already do!)?
It would look like Hogwarts, obviously. And it would have a time machine (with a clear titanium bubble) in the garage.
5. Do you have kids, and if so, how many and how old were you when you had them?
I don't have any that I know of.
6. What is your favorite hobby?
I would say reading, but reading is more of a necessity to me than a hobby in that I NEED IT TO LIVE.
7. Are you going to have any New Year’s resolutions for 2011?
8. What is something, if anything, that you’d want to change about yourself?
Well, I wish I could fly, if that's what you mean.
9. What is something that you love about yourself?
I hate these questions.
10. Pick one of the following: Someone to cook for you, someone to do your laundry, or someone to do your dishes.
All of the above, duh.