Thursday, November 04, 2010

30 Days of Harry Potter: Top 3 favorite characters

THIS IS SO HARD (twss). I'm changing the topic a bit and making it top 3 favorite characters who are not Harry, Hermione, or Ron because...well, because it just makes things easier for me. And, in the end, isn't that what really matters?

1. Hagrid (alternate: Neville)
2. Ginny Weasley (alternate: Hedwig)
3. Lupin (alternate: Tonks, duh)

Again, my answer really depends on the day. I'm sure as soon as I hit publish, I'll have changed my mind.

5 comments:

  1. 1. Snape
    2. Lupin
    3. Dumbledore

    Yes, Snape is my favorite character, but mostly because I find him fascinating. He's my favorite character to read about, even if I don't particularly like him all that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abigail12:37 PM

    1. Dumbledore.
    2. Snape.
    3. ALL THE WEASLEYS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Neville
    2. Luna
    3. Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sad is it that I just figured out what TWSS means? I've been wondering that for days. No. Weeks. I know.

    1. Luna
    2. Neville
    3. Hedwig

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Hermione
    2. Snape
    3. Neville and Luna tied - and not just because I shipped them in the post above.

    ReplyDelete