Sunday, May 02, 2004

bitch fest oh fo'

I am so unmotivated right now. And I need to be productive, since I haven't done anything productive all weekend. Friday was moon day, which basically meant a really, really big party. It was a lot of fun, even though it rained. I think.

Yesterday was Witt Fest, which we ended up calling Bitch Fest '04 because all we did most of the day was bitch. But it was fun bitching, so it was OK. What sucked the most was that instead of setting up the stage on Stoughton Lawn they held all the bands in the gym. Witt Fest just isn't the same when it's not outside. Vanilla Ice was the headliner, and we got there before he started, but Janna and I were all ADD so we left to go see American Cherry at McMurray's. Thank god, because it was much more fun than hanging around the stuffy gym waiting to hear Ice, Ice Baby. There are many milestones in life, and I'm pretty sure that's not one of them.

This week is the last week of classes, and it's not even a full week. Wednesday is the last day. How completely tragic.