Sunday, May 23, 2004

bunch of crap

I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I'm so sore from moving a bunch of crap around all day yesterday. It was all my crap, though, so I can't really complain.

Last night I had to move a bunch of it off of my bed so I could actually sleep there, and now there is nowhere to walk in my room. You kind of have to hop over things and stand on other things to maneuver your way around. And I don't want to unpack my school stuff until I go through my home stuff and throw a bunch of it away. The problem is, there's no room in there to find any of my home stuff. I think I'll just sleep on the couch all summer.

At this point I still don't feel like I'm here to stay for a while. Bleh. Unfortunately, if I try to go back to campus my apartment is empty and locked and I don't have a key.

Sorry that's all I've been talking about lately, but it just really, really sucks.

Ok, time to start unpacking.

If I don't post for a while, it means a tower of my stuff toppled over and buried me.

No comments:

Post a Comment