Wednesday, May 26, 2004

to fantasia and diana: shut up shut up SHUT UP

I'm so glad American Idol is over tonight. My sister is watching it (very loudly) in the living room and I keep hearing loud, off-key, glory-noted singing. Someone just completely butchered the national anthem. I think my ears are bleeding. I kind of feel like a hypocrite, because I know last year I watched the show religiously. Of course, I only watched it for Clay Aiken.

I don't know if that helps my case or not, but there it is.

I do have good news. I read in the newspaper today that Fox is bringing Family Guy back. I'm so excited. I love that show. It's not starting until next summer, unfortunately, but still . . . very cool news.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm guilty in the fact that I watched it for Clay Aiken too (and I bought his CD) but damn, those girls are horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the picture of Clay that surfaced on the internet? He's holding someone's boobs. Many think it's altered. Just asking.

    I love Clay Aiken, he's a dork and it's awesome. He's playing in Columbus this summer. I don't remember where...

    ReplyDelete