Tuesday, May 31, 2005

big spender

Yesterday, I wrote my rent check and said, "This is the biggest check I have ever written." That check was trumped a few minutes later when I wrote another check for my new washer and dryer.

Holy shit, people, that is a lot of money to just HAND AWAY. I mean, I paid for the washer and dryer and left with NOTHING.

They're being delivered on Friday. Which means I have three days to clean out all of the crap I've shoved into the utility closet. Off the top of my head, this is what is in there:

a TV
four shelves
a small table
two giant balls of plastic (don't ask)
a slipcover
a box full of various computer cords, multiple routers, etc. (again, don't ask)
a box full of EVERY PHOTO I'VE EVER TAKEN
a fan
spiders
a guitar that I cannot play but can't bring myself to get rid of

I wonder if I can store some of this stuff IN the washer and dryer. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment