Thursday, December 29, 2005

and then I found five dollars

Was it rude not to invite my co-workers to my New Year's Party? I thought about it, but I don't really think it would be their kind of party. My friends and I are still on the cusp of post-college life. I think I can use that as an excuse for at least another two years. We still think playing beer pong is fun. Honestly, I don't think any of us would know what to do at a party if there weren't drinking games and beer pong.

That's not really true. I mean, yeah, I take my own disposable cups and ping pong balls to parties but I don't make people play.

I hope you know that's not true, either.

I think I'm getting a cold. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that it was 55 degrees yesterday and today when I walked outside I was surprised to note that my car was covered in snow. Thanks, Ohio. Now go fuck yourself.

I should probably also mention that I took some cold medicine earlier and it made me feel really weird. I'm not taking it again (at least not before work) but I'm pretty sure it was just generic Advil cold and sinus. Do they put something weird in generic medicine? The only other stuff I had were these generic Dayquil tablets, but those are what my mom took before she had her "episode," so I didn't really want to risk it. Maybe this is a sign that I should stop buying generic medicine. Or that something is wrong with me and I should go to the doctor. But I hate the doctor, so no.

Last night, I went to collect my parent's karaoke machine for Saturday, because my friends and I just aren't quite loud enough on our own. My neighbors, the ones who were there when I locked myself in the mailroom and the ones who see me take my garbage out wearing penguin pajama pants, probably wondered why someone was singing an off-key version of Hit Me Baby, One More Time last night. That was me. Sorry. 867-5309? Guilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment