Wednesday, July 06, 2005

sucking at life

I didn't shower before work today. I had another one of those sleep for an hour/wake up/repeat nights. It probably didn't help that I kept having this dream that I was pregnant and then suddenly wasn't. Anyway, long story short (ha!) I thought it would be a more productive use of my time this morning to hit snooze over and over rather than get up and shower.

Lately, I've also been forgetting to eat lunch. I think in the past week I've probably eaten lunch about twice. It's not that I don't get hungry. I'm either too busy to do anything other than shove some pretzels down my throat (very dangerous) or I forget to bring lunch with me and I'm trying this new thing called "saving money" so rather than go to Subway or something I just eat some goldfish (crackers, not real) that I find at work.

Maybe this not eating, or eating handfuls of snack food, explains the weird stomach pangs I get in the middle of the day. Or why I'm so cranky around this time of day. Or why I pass out while I'm driving and wake up in a ditch with strange dents and small children on my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment