In order for me to consider myself an responsible (key word) adult, the following things need to happen:
- I need to stop calling Phoebe things like slut, whore, slutbag whore, bitch, and skank.
- I need to stop eating Esther Price candy and calling it breakfast because, although it IS delicious (no, seriously, DELICIOUS), it is not exactly healthy.
- I need to stop quoting The Office. Because randomly shouting "DOWNSIZING?" confuses people. Unless their names are Three-Hole-Punch Steve and Dwight K. Shrute.
- I need to say "I Do" to something other than "would you like another shot of tequila?"
- I need to pass a small child directly out of my vajayjay*.
So, yeah. I think I've got a while.
*I need to stop writing entries in my blog just so I can say "vajayjay" and giggle like a 12-year-old.