Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Dude, what is the deal with Neil Patrick Harris? Why is he so horny?

Guys, I am so torn. Just like Natalie Imbruglia. Did I spell that right? No idea. And I'm too lazy to look it up so let's just pretend it's correct, OK? OK.

Anyway. The tornness is over NaNoWriMo. I can't decide whether or not to do it. My head says no but my heart says yes. Or my heart says no but my head says yes. I'm not sure. I haven't really talked to them that much about it so I'm not exactly sure what their positions are on the subject. I want to do it because then I can say to the world, "Hey, you! World! Over here! I wrote a novel in a month, what have you ever done? What's that? Evolution? Big deal, that took FOREVER and my novel only took a month!" On the other hand, I have tried to do NaNoWriMo the past two years and have failed spectacularly. And while I can try to blame it on outside sources (the abomination that was the 2004 election, death of a family member, that one time Mom freaked us all the hell out), really I know that the main cause of my failure is my inability to break up with TiVo. Seriously, though, could you? TiVo is perfect. And tonight, while my roommate and I pass out candy to the spoiled, little brats that live in our apartment complex and ride their bikes all over the parking lot and sit there and stare at you when you try to pull your car in and they are STANDING RIGHT IN THE WAY of your car but if you hit them, ooooooh, it's YOUR fault and YOU have to go to jail. Brats. Um, anyway. While we pass out candy and then make enough tortilla soup to last us until the new year, TiVo will record things we like. Like Dancing With the Stars, even though we both kind of lost interest but more importantly, House which has been off the air while some sort of sporting event was taking place. My point is, TiVo automatically records our most favoritest TV shows. Would a boyfriend do that? I don't know. Probably, but you'd have to ask and asking involves talking and possibly nagging which is a lot harder than pushing a button on the TiVo remote.

No comments:

Post a Comment