Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hoagies and grinders, hoagies and grinders, navy beans, navy beans, meatloaf sandwich, SLOPPY JOES SLOP SLOPPY JOES

You may have noticed a new picture over on the sidebar. It's about stopping Voldemort, which is important even if you think he's a political figure and not the most evil wizard to have ever wizarded like one of my friends did and no I won't tell you who because I fear not knowing who Voldemort is opens you to ridicule and while I'm all about ridiculing people, I feel that if you haven't yet experienced The Potter you should be PITIED, not ridiculed. Where was I? Oh, yes.

So, Heather Anne has created a super, fun contest that involves voting and seeing as how Election Day is right about the corner, I feel everyone should go practice.

SPEAKING of voting, I can't believe I haven't mentioned it before now but I. Am. Excited. Which, you may find strange given my track record with voting the past couple of years. Actually, instead of dreading this November because of the suckitude of the past two Novembers, I am trying to be optimistic. And I don't know if you remember how much Novembers '04 and '05 blew, but they did and they do still, actually, so the whole thinking positive thing takes a lot of effort. You know that episode of Friends where Chandler's New Years Resolution is to not make fun of his friends? And Phoebe wanted to fly a plane and Joey was learning the guitar and Ross wore the leather pants with the lotion and the powder and he was also dating a character from Fraggle Rock? And Chandler's head almost exploded from all the ridiculing he wasn't allowed to do? It's like that. Also, if I wasn't allowed to make fun of people I believe I would have the exact same reaction, which is why I am giving myself free reign in the ridiculing department until November is over (or possibly forever).

No comments:

Post a Comment