Saturday, December 13, 2003

I should be working on my portfolio, but I worked on it for about half an hour and I feel like I deserve a break. My mom just called. She and my dad went car shopping today and ended up with a black Trailblazer. It sounds pretty nice. She was going on and on about the seat warmers and how nice it was to have a hot ass.

We went to the bar last night to see American Cherry. They used to be called Fate Hates Us (which, personally, I liked better). They were, as always, very entertaining. They played some covers (Your Body is a Wonderland, Let's Get it on, mucho Dave Matthews).

I've gotten really link-happy (as evidenced by the above paragraph). I just like knowing that pretty much anything I say can be referenced to something on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment