Friday, December 26, 2003

Merry (day after) Christmas! I'm in an excellent mood today, because it's the first day since Monday that I have not felt like dying. I'm probably jinxing myself by saying this, but I think I might be getting better. Finally. Yay!

I had a great Christmas, from what I remember. The drugs make the memories a little hazy. I got a new coat, a bunch of DVDs (Casablanca, Office Space, Dead Poets Society, Forrest Gump, About a Boy, and the Indiana Jones trilogy, yay!), some CDs, a calender, and a blanket with Spongebob on it because I'm 5.

I'm watching Happy Gilmore for about the 10th time in the past four days. I also watched Adam Sandler's 8 Crazy Nights the other day, and I'm thinking I liked him better back in the Billy Madison/Happy Gilmore days. I'm trying to figure out when his movies started to suck. The words "little" and "nicky" come to mind. Punchdrunk Love, though? Awesome.

Not that I don't still like him, but I wish he hadn't gotten quite so famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment