Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Uuuuuh. It's the last week of classes here at good old Wittenberg. I have so much to do and my motivation is gone. Assuming it was ever there in the first place.

I should have done more last weekend, but instead I went out both Friday and Saturday, and spent the daytime of Saturday and Sunday in a hungover blob of uselessness on the couch.

I'm supposed to be working on my creative writing portfolio right now. I'm starting to realize I didn't write half as much as I should have this semester, and the "optional" notebook we were "encouraged" to keep would help my grade . . . if I had kept one. I'm wondering how difficult it would be to make up a bunch of fake writing ideas.

Considering my motivation level this week, though, I should probably concentrate on things I HAVE to do, rather than things that "may build my case for strong Participation" (according to the portfolio checklist my prof gave me).

Way to be vague, Professor Fucknuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment