Friday, December 19, 2003

I'm done with finals! Yay! Three weeks of sitting around in my pajamas, watching movies, and sleeping in without anything hanging over my head.

Except, of course, I'm going to have to study for Senior Comps.

And I have to finish my Peace Corps application.

And I should probably kick up the job search a little bit, just in case the Peace Corps thing doesn't happen.

Other than that, though, I'm free as a bird.

On a good note, I saw Lord of the Rings the other day (when I should have been studying) and damn was it awesome. And I'm not even that big of a fan. It was, at 3 and a half hours, a bit long. I mean, they could have at least given us an intermission. I thought my bladder was literally going to explode.

But it didn't.

In case you were interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment