Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Uuuuugh. No new entries lately, because I am going to die soon.

Ok, probably not, but I wish I was going to die soon. I have the flu, or something similarly terrible. I haven't actually been to the doctor, but considering the fact that my head if full of mucus, my skin is on fire, and my entire body aches, I'm guessing it's the flu.

I'm actually feeling a little better today. The worst thing is that I haven't left the house since Monday morning and I think I'm going to go crazy if I don't get to leave soon. Luckily, we're going to my aunt's tomorrow afternoon for Christmas so at least I'll get to lie in pain on a different sofa.

At least 24 hours of A Christmas Story starts soon. Hell, yeah. I triple dog dare you not to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment