Wednesday, December 31, 2003

My sister. Is driving. Me. Crazy. I took her to a movie tonight for her birthday and the minute we walked out of the theater she started acting like a bitch. She always does this, too. I do something nice for her and as soon as it's done she turns evil. She's done this so many times in the past, but she always promises to be better. And (like the moron that I am) I took her word on it (again), thinking that maybe, just maybe, this time would be different and she'd be the same sweet and loving sister that I know she can be.

I just spent the last two hours fighting with her, all because Meijer didn't have the CD that she wanted. This was, of course, my fault. She's also mad at me because I won't give her her birthday present early (her birthday is on Friday) and she's trying to use that as a bargaining tool. As in, "If you give me my present, I'll be nice." She's 17 fucking years old. Granted, she has a learning disability and she's more like 13 or 14, but even 13 and 14 year olds should know how to be civil when someone is doing something nice for them.

She just exhausts me sometimes, she really does. And I don't know what I can do different that will make her stop, and nothing I say makes any difference.

I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment