Monday, December 15, 2003

I'm so flippin tired. I was up until 6:30 AM last night writing a paper over in good old Hollenbeck Hall. I got there around 12:30 (yes, I'm aware I should have started working on the paper before midnight, but to be fair, I didn't really have anything else to do today besides turn the paper in so get off my back) and the computer lab was almost completely full. By the time I left, there were three people left. The sad thing is, those people had gotten there before I had. I was just happy to have left the building without having run into any professors, because that would have been just too sad for words.

It's so strange to be up at that time of night, when everyone else is asleep. I mean, 6:30 AM is a long time to stay up, even by college standards.

Heehee, I'm watching that episode of Friends where everyone thinks Joey is a pervert until the end of the episode when he tells everyone he slept with Monica in London, but really he's just covering for Chandler and Monica who are sleeping together secretly, and I just realized that DAMN this show is weird.

But still really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment